Overview of a Successful Equipment Distributor©
Date: September 14-15, 2023
Currie Management Consultants, Inc. is pleased to announce a special program offering once again coming up in September. Robin Currie will be facilitating the Overview of a Successful Equipment Distributor©. This program is a two-day seminar packed with valuable information, Robin will take participants through the process of running a successful distribution company, and how that company should be positioned based upon internal, regional, and cultural factors, plus global economic and marketplace factors. Cost for the seminar is $2,500 per participant.
Topics will include:
- Marketplace Evolution: where the industry is heading as we continue through 2023 and into 2024
- Shareholder performance expectations, liquidity measures specific to the equipment industry
- Unique insights into best practices for the distribution of all categories of industrial equipment
- Performance benchmarking and the Currie Financial Model©
- Executive leadership and distribution company management, succession planning
- Manufacturer relationships, diversification strategies
- Forecasting and strategic planning
- Many more…
Who should attend the Overview Program? Investors, Dealer Principals, C-Level executives, team members selected as succession plan, Regional Managers, Branch Managers, and Department Managers should register for this seminar. Meeting will be in Worcester Massachusetts.
For more information, email: Robin@curriemanagement.com