Overview of a Successful Equipment Distributor©
Date: April 2-3, 2024
Robin Currie will be facilitating the Overview of a Successful Equipment Distributor©. This program is a two-day seminar packed with valuable information, Robin will take participants through the process of running a successful distribution company, and how that company should be positioned based upon internal, regional, and cultural factors, plus global economic and marketplace factors.
Cost for the seminar is $2,500 per participant.
This seminar is two days long and will be held in Worcester MA. Attendees can fly directly into Worcester Regional Airport. Worcester is also conveniently located approximately 45 miles from Boston’s Logan International Airport.
For attendees also planning to attend our Currie Service Profitability Seminar on April 2-3 please contact Currie Management for a special pricing discount at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics will include:
- Marketplace Evolution: where the industry is heading as we continue through 2023 and into 2024
- Shareholder performance expectations, liquidity measures specific to the equipment industry
- Unique insights into best practices for the distribution of all categories of industrial equipment
- Performance benchmarking and the Currie Financial Model©
- Executive leadership and distribution company management, succession planning
- Manufacturer relationships, diversification strategies
- Forecasting and strategic planning
- Many more…
Who should attend the Overview Program? Investors, Dealer Principals, C-Level executives, team members selected as succession plan, Regional Managers, Branch Managers, and Department Managers should register for this seminar. Meeting will be in Worcester Massachusetts.
For more information, email: Robin@curriemanagement.com