Benchmarking and The Currie Financial Model (Scheduled)
In today's market, benchmarking is more important than ever to ensure sustainability and future growth. Having a clear snapshot of where your company stands will help you implement changes with the greatest impact. This interactive program teaches attendees how to effectively benchmark your company's current status and brainstorm solutions to achieve Currie Financial Model goals for maximum profitability and potential.
This seminar is two days long and will be held in Worcester MA. Attendees can fly directly into Worcester Regional Airport. Worcester is also conveniently located approximately 45 miles from Boston’s Logan International Airport.
For attendees also planning to attend our Part Department Profitability Seminar on July 20-21 please contact Currie Management for a special pricing discount at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overview of a Successful Equipment Dealer
- Introduction to the Currie Financial Model
- Engagement High Performing Executives
- Currie Financial Composite with Case Study Exercises
- Situational Leadership
- The Currie Gap Analysis
- The Currie Rental Department Calculator
- Leadership and Coaching Skills
- Can You Measure Leadership?
- Open Forum.