- This event has passed.
Women of Distribution
October 15, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on October 16, 2021 at 9:00 am
The First In-Person Women of Distribution Group! (Scheduled)
We are thrilled to be hosting our first in-person Women of Distribution Best Practices Group in our home city of Worcester, Massachusetts, one of the fastest growing cities in the country. The energy of our city's renaissance is electrifying and we can't wait to share the unique experience we lined up for you here. Take a look below!
Day 1: Friday, October 15 from 4 pm to 9 pm
- Leadership Case Studies: Real-life dealership challenges are presented. Then, we lead the group through a solution session.
- Mental Massage! We welcome the authors of One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity by Following Your Dreams Tom Ingrassia and Jared Chrudmisky. Tom and Jared will guide us through a meditation with certified massage therapists offering neck massages as we go through the meditation. The concept of their technique is to create positive associations when visioning our life plans and dreams. It is transformative.
- Enjoy a 5-course meal and with wine pairing prepared by 2019 Worcester's Best Chef and Iron Chef Champion Bill Bourbeau. The sommelier will also guide us through each wine pairing.
Day 2: Saturday, October 16 from 9 am to 5 pm
- The Focus: Mastering The Currie Model from 9 am to 2 pm
- Leveraging The Currie Model to maximize profitability.
- Understanding the function of The Currie Model as a risk management tool.
- How to use The Currie Model to create collaboration and healthy competition rather than competition that interferes with progress.
Additional Topics from 2 pm to 5 pm
- Enneagram Assessment. Other assessments confirm what you already know about yourself as long as you're self-aware. The Enneagram takes it a step further to show you how to hone your innate talents while also explaining how varied personality types can be easily misunderstood. It's an exercise in empathy as well as personal growth.
- Changing Habits Lecture: To take our Enneagram work one step further, we delve into habits. New search has shown that distilling your goals into simplified terms can help transform your habits within days rather than weeks and months of backsliding into comfortable routines of "that's how I've always done it." Each participant will be asked to bring a goal to the session and we will work on distilling it down into a cohesive directive.
- Develop your personal mission statement
- Idea Exchange