March 10 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 11:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until May 5, 2021
Virtual Selling (Scheduled)
Consider that some forms of virtual selling can be continued and others should have been implemented years ago. Consider the form that will go back to face-to-face selling and the forms that will remain virtual. In this program, you'll learn how to problem solve and increase sales regardless the obstacles.
This group meets five times and runs every other Wednesday from 11 am to 2 pm ET starting on March 10, 2021.
(This group meeting five times and runs every other Wednesday starting on March 10.)
- Market share calculations
- Financial model pieces that are pertinent
- Productivity model for reps
- Team selling versus individual selling
- Analyzing the buyer’s process: What the customer really wants
- Industrial equipment buyers (Davos Conference research and Deloitte case study)
- How do we establish trust with A customers and B customers
- D accounts
- Case study: the virtual environment vs. physical environment
- When do we HAVE to go onsite, and when we don’t need to go onsite
- Buying group versus individual buyers
- Advantages and disadvantages of virtual selling
- Learning how to do a needs assessment
- Crafting solutions
- Negotiating virtually
- Persuasion virtually versus face to face: Is it easier to say “no” virtually?
- Uncover concerns, objections, and limiting beliefs
- Assumptive close
- How do we know we are making an emotional connection?
- Videos—how to make a video pitch and when to use a video pitch most effectively
- Goal setting
- Video assessments
- Discussion-based Q & A
ALL meetings will have homework and case studies.