Currie Management Consultants, Inc. is pleased to announce a special program offering coming up in March. Robert Currie, President and Founder, will be facilitating the Overview of a Successful Equipment Distributor©. Come and experience the power of Bob’s four decades in the equipment distribution industry. This program is a two-day seminar packed with valuable information, and Mr. Currie will take participants through the process of running a successful distribution company, and how that company should be positioned based upon internal, regional and cultural factors, plus global economic and marketplace factors..
Topics will include:
- Marketplace Evolution: where the industry is heading as we enter 2015 and beyond
- Shareholder performance expectations, liquidity measures specific to the equipment industry, and the benefits and challenges to publicly and privately held companies
- Unique insights into best practices for the distribution of all categories of industrial equipment
- Performance benchmarking and the Currie Financial Model©
- Executive leadership and distribution company management, succession planning
- Manufacturer relationships, diversification strategies
- Forecasting and strategic planning
- Many more…
Who should attend the Overview Program? Investors, Dealer Principles, C-Level executives, team members selected as succession plan, Regional Managers, branch managers, department managers should register for this seminar. Meeting dates are March 9 and 10, 2015 in Worcester Massachusetts. Currently, this is the only seminar that is featuring Bob Currie so don’t miss out! Register here: Currie Overview program.
Robert Currie, President
Currie Management Consultants, Inc.
More information will be available soon!