Leadership from the Inside Out
Currie’s first two-day, multi industry conference
This exciting event will focus on Executive Leadership, developing your firm’s talent, cultivating your team, recognizing inefficiencies in execution and/or capability, and redirecting resources as business needs change.
This is a multi-industry event, one of the first ever. This forum which will bring together the top performers in many areas of industrial equipment distribution. The Conference should be attended by all Dealer Principals, Distribution Executives, and C-Level Managers. The Currie team will present to you the national and global leaders in the following industries:
Farm Equipment, Transport Refrigeration, Material Handling, Commercial Tire, Power Generation, Construction Equipment, HVAC Companies, and Utility Vehicles!
Click here to download the Conference Agenda. The Agenda will be updated as more details become available. Breakout session topics will include:
- Improved Employee Engagement within your distribution company
- Life Balance
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Driving an Aftermarket Culture
- Evolving Leadership Roles as Companies Grow
- Roundtable Discussions led by successful industry leaders
- Self-Awareness, including high level training about belief systems and the neuroscience that drives them
- “Inside Out Leadership”
- The Journey of the Dealer Principal from Operator to Executive to Investor–“Setting a New Strategic Direction”
The cost for the 2016 Currie Leadership Conference is $999.00 per person. Special pricing is available for companies who are registering four or more attendees—call the Currie team for details about pricing. Conference fees include entrance to all meetings and conference events. Also included in this fee are the Welcome Reception, Continental Breakfast on both days, plus lunch and dinner on Day One.
Pre-Register online by clicking here: Currie’s Leadership from the Inside Out. Pre-Registration will enable The Currie Team to provide you with regular updates about The Conference. Also, pre-registered guests will be first to receive the option to confirm their attendance and purchase tickets. Contact us at 508-752-9229 if you have any questions!