The agenda for the upcoming Currie Leadership Conference, Leadership from the Inside Out, happening November 7, 8,, and 9, 2016 is now available – click here to download!
Our two-day conference will focus on leadership talent, cultivating others, recognizing inefficiencies in execution and/or capability and redirecting resources as business needs change. This is a multi-industry event. For the first time, the Currie team will bring together the national and global leaders in the following industries:
Farm Equipment, Transport Refrigeration, Material Handling, Commercial Tire, Power Generation, Construction Equipment, and more!
Breakout session topics will include:
- Improved Employee Engagement within your distribution company
- Life Balance
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Leading the Aftermarket Team
- Evolving Leadership Roles as Companies Grow
- Roundtable Discussions led by experienced industry leaders
- Self-Awareness, including high level training about belief systems and the neuroscience that drives them
- “Inside Out Leadership”
- The Journey of the Dealer Principal from Operator to Executive to Investor
Please remember to pre-register. No payment is required for pre-registration. All pre-registered guests will be the first to be offered confirmation with payment. Also, you will be first to receive email updates whenever there are further details or announcements about the Conference! Pre-register by clicking here!
The Conference fee is $999.00 per person, with special pricing available for groups of four or more from your company. Please call 508-752-9229 for pricing details!
See you in November!